Hydra Inject IV
Managing fertilizers and pH is now easier than ever thanks to GrowSmart’s new Hydra Inject IV. The Hydra Inject IV’s innovative design provides the widest range of application rates and scheduling for both fertilizer and fertigation pH control…all in one system.
Increase Plant Health
- Concentrates are applied regularly through the irrigation system and immediately available to the plant creating a consistent nutrient-rich root zone.
- Smaller, more frequent applications promote consistent growth, better root structure, and disease tolerance by reducing stress on plants.
Save time and Money
- Efficient use of fertilizers. Overall, injection methods use less compared to traditional applications methods.
- Additional equipment and labor to apply fertilizers is no longer needed.
- Limits worker exposure to hazardous chemicals. No mixing and spraying or exposure to drift.
- No granular residue on turf or plants. Reduces non point-source pollution and leaching during heavy rains.
Additional Drip Irrigation Benefits
- Nutrients may be delivered directly to the root zone.
- Acid may be injected to keep irrigation lines, microsprays and emitters free of slime and/or mineral build-up.
- Easy to use and read, the backlit touch screen provides on-screen directions and prompts user to enter basic information such as total area, flow rate, and desired fertilizer application (ppm or proportional.)
- Computer does all calculations and conversions to complete the program. Application scheduling may be programmed for up to four weeks.
- Variable-frequency motor drive (VFD) and electromagnetic flow meter applies proportional amounts of concentrates regardless of water flow.
Advanced Sealless Pump
- The powerful Hydra Inject IV pump uses three diaphragms to separate and protect the bearings and other moving parts from the pumped solution.
- Triple diaphragm pump provides a virtually pulse-free flow for the most precise adjustment and measurement of injected concentrates and irrigation water.
- For added safety and reliability, a filter is located on the inlet side to protect pump and other Hydra Inject IV parts from debris or contaminants.
- The Hydra Inject IV system is complete and easy to install on new or existing irrigation systems.
- The Hydra Inject IV system is able to draw from two separate tanks. Each fertilizer has its own application schedule.
- Acid to control pH is injected using the low volume pH acid pump. Option for automatic injection includes a pH set point or proportional injection program.
- Several tank sizes available for any application.
- Optional vandal-resistant outdoor enclosure.
- Application data log for up to six, four-week periods.
- Remote PC control and data records available soon with easy-to-use Windows™ software.
- Fertigation VFD: 1-HP, 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, single phase
- Acid Pump (EHC Series): 115 VAC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz, single phase; 1.4 Amp max; 24 watt average
- Ambient Temperature: 32 to 122° F (0 to 50° C)
- Relative Humidity: 30 to 90% non-condensing
Pump Capacity and Pressure Rating
|Model||Description||Pump Output Capacity
|H060||Fertilizer Pump||4.0 (15)||60 (227)||N/A||N/A||125 (8.6)||3/4″ MNPT|
|A1.0||Acid Pump||—||1.3 (4.9)||0.09||0.22||105 (7.2)||1/2″ MNPT|
|A5.0||Acid Pump||—||5.5 (21)||0.189||0.94||105 (7.2)||1/2″ MNPT|
- Product Brochure (PDF, requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)